Holla Suh-wooop!
Wuttup World. I'm doing fine thank you. Just bombed my English final, I hate writing compositions, specially on the spot. Comm final was easy shit. "What you liked and disliked about the class, What do you think of the Prof., What grade do you think you deserve?" BTW, Comm was the easiest final ever in my life. started at 9:10 and ended at 9:25. It is also the best class this quarter because of two things: I got a free blunt from a classmate as well as transparent j's from another. Ohhh man. I promise this gonna be the last blunt Imma hit in a while. Spring quarter coming up. That means serious time. Anthro, Bio, and Psych. All intros soo yeah. Imma be fully dedicated in em like I was with this quarter's classes.
Just finished hoopin with some homies. I atleast manage to get some workout in even if I haven't been to the gym in almost two weeks. Football practices been keepin me shape. Got my first game on the 28th. COME THRU? Hit me. Other than that, got Tahoe over the weekend with the bruhs. Finna hit the slopes and be sore the next day. Parents out to Arizona too. Too juiced for sprang break.
Hows life? Its cool. Just living it day by day. I don't expect much of it because my focus is on other things. Love life? Well there is none. Still stirrin shit up to make the perfect recipe. It's hard to get the right taste, but having all the basic ingredients makes it a whole lot better. It's there, you just gotta work with it. If there is no sense of endurance or patience, then things can get complicated. I've learned, therefore here I am testing waters with every move.
Overall, thangs are well with me. Not expecting much anymore of everything. I just got to deal with whatevers on my plate. And as for you, nothings changed. The feelings still there, I just gotta learn how to pour em out to you little by little instead of dumping a load. Cus face it, you can't handle this. Hah.
Goodnight folks, I hope to see you all soon. Spring break is here and I'm ready to fill those voids I had missed out on. Be safe and take cares.
SHOUTOUTS:
Redmamas
Precious "Couch" Presto
Maraboo
Ketchup
Meems
Bernadette Cruz
JTV
SO WHAT IF MY BLOG'S BORING? YB is boring, hoe.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BIO 1001? lol.
ReplyDelete