Yo F*uck wuttup Blogspot damn!
Ain't blog for almost 2 weeks. School actually caught up to my ass. I think I did a fair enough job this quarter. Fucking, missed only 2 classes, did all assigned work. I need a fucking break as in a get-away and grade wise. Social life drifted from me this quarter. I guess you could say I've been a bit MIA. S'all good, all worth it in the end. Hopefully I averaged a B in all my classes. That would be really nice. Spring quarter tho, I'm fucked. I'm taking 12 units as usual. I have Intro Anthropology, Biology/Lab, and Psychology 1101. Wanna know the bitch part about it? I'M WAITLISTED IN ALL OF THEM. FUCKMYLIFE.
Other than that, I bought new headphones for the keyboard. I figured I can teach myself again like in the 4th grade. I remember when I used to play Titanic and Angel and shit. Now, I don't know crap. The note stickers are still attached on to the keys and its been like what? 10 years? Sheesh. All good tho. I can do that on my free time. Or I should just stick to singing?
Life's been pretty okay. Had its bumps and what not but still managed to pull through. Excited for Spring break. Parents off to AZ for a weekend and me? Out and about. Planned on going to Tahoe with the brahs for K. Young's birthday. By the way, this song by Ryan Leslie, the intro is sooo clean. Watch it on youtube. Other than that, I got nothing else to say but GOOODNIGGGHT! All my thoughts at the moment have all been poured towards critical thinking in my studies. I'm just juiced. Wooooo!
SHOUTOUT TO EVERYONE.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment