Monday, February 9, 2009

JUST DO IT.


EVERY DAMN DAY.
Wuttup World. Been a hectic weekend. Read all about it..JUST DO IT.

This past weekend, I was too caught up with homework. Consisting of a 4 page essay, online quiz, and a History worksheet. I already knew that I was in for a bad start because my teacher did not load the online quiz on time like she said; 5pm on Friday. I really wanted to get ahead of things and get it over with, considering that I have to make a trip to Pittsburgh early Saturday morning to volunteer for a Decathlon. It was required for us communication students. Got to Pitt at 8, set food up for the smart kids, and smashed home at 10. Wanna know the breakfast of champions? It consists of bananas, grapes, donuts, muffins, Caprisun, water, and granola bars. I call it the breakfast of champions cus that's what they had lined up for the kids at the academic decathlon. It was too intense in the gym where all the kids were. Some asian kid had a hoodie on that read "You Speak Good. I Speak Well." MYYYYY BADDDD.

Got home in time for football practice at 11. Yes, I play football. I play for the Alameda County Knights. A semi-pro team in based in Alameda County. I asked myself this weekend why I'm still playing. Can never really find a definite answer. Maybe it is for the love of the sport, keeping fit, or maybe a way into staying positive; keeping myself out of trouble.

Got through practice, helped moms with laundry, showered, then napped. Woke up from a 3 hour nap. Felt great. Started working on my essay again. Parents went to Cache Creek, and I was stuck home doing my essay. They came home around 4 am, and suprisingly, I was still up working on the paper. I decided to put everything on hold for Sunday, cus shit, I was tired. I got on the phone with a friend of mine. Had an exchange of words and..lets just say that she's the type to make you engage in critical thinking. So I thought..

The distinction between the phrases "I like you" and "I wanna open up" still confuses the hell out of me. When they say they like you, or atleast act like it, exactly what are their intentions? Is it for basic friendship, or a foundation for a relationship? Or better yet, a friendship IS the foundation of a relationship. And that's not the climax of the story. It's what happens after Jane tells Joe that she likes him. Cus face it, what do we do now? I understand, particularly at this age, that almost everyone's "guards" are up and will try their best at not letting them fall apart neither, nor for anyone. Why think or say something, and not act upon it? People these days are too afraid to show emotions because of the four letter word, HURT. But face it, it will only make you stronger. In order for a positive outcome, there must be a negative input.

At this age, we want to experience "what's good" out there. It's ironic how people say they have no time for games but have the patience to "slow things down." Either way, your consuming time. So it's best to shut your mouth and let actions do the talking. Like they say, "Actions Speak Louder than Words." Everyone has a mouthpiece these days, right ladies? As for me, just be straight up. There's time for games but that could wait. If you want it, you want it, if you don't then just tell me, please.

As to the words "I wanna open up," they are just words. Noone knows what you wanna open up about. Shit can be a million thangs like a fruitcup. Show me the loot. "I don't wanna see the crust, I wanna see the ziamonds" (Tuffnuts) That's like, fairly confusing to the person you say it to. An incomplete sentence that can't transit you to the next. If you wanna, what's stopping ya? Oh let me guess, the four letter word up there.

Just some thangs to think about. I don't want ya'll to think I'm hella hypocritical of my own thoughts. I beat around the bush, I play games, I go over the top sometimes. That's only because I'm not afraid of the risk. Shit, if Dr. King took a fat ass risk towards equality, why can't I towards a simple relationship?

Maybe this weekend had the best of me. Too caught up in my room, focused on my tasks, a lot of time to myself. Carry on with the agenda:

So I finished most of my work Sunday. Stayed up till 3am and had some words with Ms. Thang before sleeping. Woke up and did my usual task of dropping moms off to work at 7:30 am. After that, got ready for school. Communication went by quick, watching all the speeches made me a tad bit jelly. They're (my classmates) so organized. Went back to the library to conclude my essay. Went to In n Out with Jay Urb for lunch then Mcdeez for dessert. Back on campus around 1 to do my History worksheet. FUCK History debates btw. Why they make us analyze that shit anyway.. Got out, went to English, and had more discussions on Feminism. I'm fairly quiet on the discussions because I haven't been updated on the readings. FTW FML.

Had pho for dinner. And now I'm just in my room spending (wasting) countless hours on the laptop. I started a Baby Pic album on myspace. Peep it when you have the time. myspace.com/smoof1. Here is my Resume:















My days are forever filled with ironic ass shit. Just the other day, I seen a bum litter on a clean ass street. A BUM littering tho? You think about it.

Imma leave this here with a couple of shoutouts:

Precious Ethyl Vendiola
Alyssa Cruz
Caroline Espinosa
Mimi "Zaddy" Tran

Thanks for you time. See you on the next.

1 comment:

  1. Wsup Big Head? Glad you made a blog, your thoughts always intrigue me. Love yaaa!!

    ReplyDelete