Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ryan Leslie - Gibberish


Take a quick look. Soothing ain't it? The leftovers of the day's sunlight as it finds its way back to the other side.


How's life been Neil? Shit, just dandy. Finally breathing from school. I believe I have nothing to do for at least the rest of the week. AND I finally decided on my major with some advice from my aunt, who happens to be an RN. Health Science it is. I want to enter the field of Physical Therapy. I'm sure of this one, this time.


SO
. As much as I don't wanna bring up, I thought it'd be pretty hot topic to read about. I did my second English paper primarily on this quote by Carol Gilligan.
"If a girl does not want to be left dependent on men, she will have to learn to play like a boy."


STOP, and think about it. You females probably on the other end like "Oh Hell Yeah I Be Independent, Fuck Men, blah blah blah." Ah, suck dick. We all know there's a bunch of Ms.
Independents out there. You know, the "do things on my own" & " I got this" hype they got going nowadays. Fuck Neyo for that song anyway. Man got hella talent but WHY Ms. Independent damn it? Now, there is millions of girls out there who all of a sudden became "independent." But that's not my point. Ready to listen?



I find myself arguing against the quote and the idea behind it. Men has set up the standard for themselves, and not universally. Women, on the other hand, are never contempt with what they got, so what do they do? They engage themselves in challenges and risks in order to prove men wrong. The quote simply says if women want to be independent and do things on her own, she must learn how to think like a man, or in other words, "play like a boy."


Not necessarily, women, from my perspective, obtain their own qualities that can be justified towards success and dependency. They DON'T have to play like men. I don't mean that in a degrading way from stopping their tracks of leaning towards "playing like a boy," they can do so if they wish. NOW, in relationships, women only do so to avoid getting hurt. It creates a scene, a challenge for men proposed by women in the dating world that "two can play that game." But dudes, I'll tell you one thing, getting through females emotions is like tampering with her "g-spot." It'll make her weak, and even want you more. BUT, let's not get off topic now. All I'm saying is, I opposed the quote because women have their own ways of carrying themselves and obviously have different qualities that makes her dependent to herself.


Woo, too much thinking. Let me know what you think. I gave my opinion. Other than what's said, life's good to repeat. Got my ashes. Giving up rice and littering Lady GaGa's album slaps. FTW. Thanks for your time. Till' next time.

SHOUT OUTS TO THE REGULARS:
EEK$ (thanks for the shirt, classmates were amazed of my tie dye skills HAHA)
MEEMS
REDMAMAS
JOHNNYURBANO (JTV)
PRECIOUSPRESTO
TUFFNUTS (Just Dance YOU FEEL ME THO)
DEAD ON BUDDY POKE MARA

And to whoever reads mah shit.




1 comment:

  1. LOL, dumbass amazed, esp. w/ the american apparel tag huh? HAHAAA, nice.. and I always want to respond to your opinions, but I'll be stuck typing for about an hour. You know I got a mouthpiece. HAAAHA, loveya big head brudda

    ReplyDelete