Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday



"I woke up and fondled myself, yes I got ready. Should I smoke enough weed to have a potbelly?"

Had a steak burrito for breakfast, crackin. Drove up to school, did my thang in Communications then went off to the library to study. I thought the midterm would be easy so I studied a bit. Subway eat fresh for lunch. Got to History class and damn, FML dude. All the answers sounded right. Im not confident at allll. S'all good. Head to my last class, English, and did my thang there. Left thy book in the car so I couldn't participate, plus I ain't read shit. Store audit on Monday fucked me up. Btfw, audit was horrible. Missing tons of apparel, leading back to floor awareness. (I might quit) After class, got the PAM calling. Paddys in UC to enhance thy wit and fuck with literacy.

Jason, Caroline, Kharren, Jekris, Jeff,Don Don, and I all put our thinking caps on and did what we had to. Did my thang on starting the English essay due Monday. Its about "Letter From Birmingham Jail." Quite interesting although confusing to comprehend. After throwing the towel in on writing, Ate Caroline announced that she just finished a blog, so I went on and read. MY OH MY WAS I englightened. Most questions about infidelity, you will find in her todays blog. I look up to Caroline when it comes to writing btw. As a Poli-Sci graduate, her level of intelligence is the type to not fuck around with. I try my best to take in her advices. Check her out. Life101


Here's some pics I took of Paddys with my webcam. My review, 5 stars. Not your typical coffee shop. Like Yarbucks, but better. The athmosphere is calm and soothing. Yarbucks be loud. Paddys is also the spot that got me hooked on coffee. White Mocha that is.


Sorry for the rude quality.


Some random thoughts of the day to share with you folks:
"Blindfolding a spider."
"You ever see birds having sex?"

With that being said. Shoutout to PAM, Vendiola, and to all you folks reading this. Peep lexationships.com, on behalf of my homie Jonas.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww! Kiddo! I hella woke up this morning and read your AIM on my phone and came on to read this. *warm fuzzies* You really do love meeeeeeeee! Hahahah. More Paddy's Wednesday night study sessions to come! Looooove you!

    ReplyDelete