Friday, February 20, 2009

Platinum Pied Pipers ft. Dwele - Open Your Eyes

World, Wuttup.

Days
been getting brighter. Suns been out lately and she's just been lovely. Other than that, got my 2nd paper to write this weekend and make a tie dye t-shirt for my demonstration speech. Cracking, I think this is the only speech I will actually do well. My 2nd paper for English is about Feminism, how in order to succeed later in life, women gotta learn how to play like men. Far more interesting than I thought. Kind of ironic how females these days stepping up to the plate and playing the game. Big ups. Highlight of my week gotta be today, Friday.

Went to class early in the morning and got out fast. Went to the library to jot down some notes for that English paper. Had a long meeting with my English teacher after to get things situated. I got a B- on my last paper, and she suggest I revise it. Should I? Well anyways, went to Sports Plus 1 to get fitted for my football jersey. Pro Fit bitch. Then to Walgreens for a new passport photo. Chick at the photo thang hooked me up with a free travel kit, I guess because she went to SL high back in 05 and I happened to be wearing my SL football hoodie. Shweeet. Off to Footlocker to pick up my paycheck. Swooped a black varsity jacket, 2 NIKE "Every Damn Day Just Do It" tees. Deposited my check. Social Security place to get a replacement card.

Head home, did some chores, and got ready for a day with Line. Thanks again for driving. Went out to Naked Fish. Ordered the regular. It was cute considering that we've never been "on a date." Walked to Starbucks after for a vanilla latte. Off to Southland we go in hopes of finding some black Nike crewsocks. Ended up seeing hella folks. Random. No socks, but came out with another fitted cap. Off to the hut we go.

Let's just say, the rest of the night went too nice. Finally got to spend some time together. Couldn't do much but hold each other. Yeh, it's like that. Beautiful, thanks again for driving. I OWE YOU BIG TIME AND YOU KNOW THAT. You ever enter a situation where you have no idea what's in store for you? Yeh, it's like that. Everyday is different. WE are different. You never know what will happen in the next moment, but yet, you still hold on in hopes of progress. I'm getting there, WE are getting there. Welcome to my Beautiful Struggle.


I know, I've been lagging on pics. I've been lagging period homie.

SHOUTOUT TO YOU FOLKS. THE REGULARS, ETHYL, EEK$, MEEMS, AND REDMAMAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment